First photo from my Utah trip, Milky Way in Zion

jsecordphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
watchman.jpg

Last week was absolutely amazing! We stayed about a half hour outside of Zion National Park, and explored a ton of different places around the area, including Zion (obviously), The Grand Canyon, Cedar Break, Snow Canyon, and a ton of other places hah. This was from our first night, close to the park entrance of Zion. There was some light from the town of Springdale right outside the park, lighting up the faces of the mountains, but I didn't find it to look too bad. The face of the Watchman is already kind of orange/red, so it didn't look too unnatural (in my opinion). This is a 5 image stitch at 50mm, f2, iso6400 for 8 seconds.

Got a ton of images from this trip I'm psyched on, can't wait to share more!

This is a wonderful shot. Just the right amount of foreground, middleground, and sky.

Thanks! The initial weather forecast before we got out there didn't look too promising, glad we got some clear nights!

I feel inspired each time I look at your images, this one is no exception.

Great job as always, it's beautiful ^^

I, for one, have been waiting for YOU to go on this trip
You mentioned it earlier this year. Can't wait to see what you did with those amazing National Parks!!
Great teaser photo, but c'mon post more.

I, for one, have been waiting for YOU to go on this trip
You mentioned it earlier this year. Can't wait to see what you did with those amazing National Parks!!
Great teaser photo, but c'mon post more.

hah, working on it! I'm so busy catching up with everything else I neglected while out there, it's taking me a long time to get around to processing. Soon though

Thats insane. I love that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back