Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
its been a while thought I would share this one, that is unedited
thank you :)
032-1.jpg

Its awfully red... and a bit crooked. It might be a little better if the door was centered at the end of the hall?

I like it the red hallway with the mysterious door makes you wonder why is the hallway red and what's behind the door? It seems a little crooked to me but I am also tired so if it's it then I apologize. Why did you tale this photo? Just out of sheer curiousity and again I like it :)

Super crooked....eep!:meh: ( but everyone has obviously stated that, and your aware of it)

I like the shadowing and reflections on the wall... and the shading..and the eerie feeling..

the stuff on the floor is distracting, and i wish the sign were more in focus.

The exit sign with the arrow pointing to the right kind of ruin it for me, especially since it's so bright. It keeps leading my eyes to the right wall to find the exit. Perhaps you should clone it out?

BTW, what's up with posting pre edit pics? you know people will makes all sorts of crit. on errors that you may know already. For example, in this case the door is tilted and by your admission, you knew it?

If you plan to edit it...why did you post the unedited version? I've never understood why people post the non-final image.

Although the color is nice an vivid, it's not telling me a story. I just see a whole lot of red, a door, and a hallway. Tell the story and you are golden.

Most reactions

Back