jeroen No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 1, 2005 Messages 1,136 Reaction score 112 Location Amsterdam, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 1, 2007 #1 This afternoon in the park with a Champagne hangover...
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 1, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #2 YOU had that champagne hangover, I would assume! Not that kid :shock: Lovely weather. You had a nice day today. What a change!
YOU had that champagne hangover, I would assume! Not that kid :shock: Lovely weather. You had a nice day today. What a change!
jeroen No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 1, 2005 Messages 1,136 Reaction score 112 Location Amsterdam, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 1, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 LOL yes ofcourse. And yes, the weather was a lot better today. I had almost forgotten skies are supposed to be blue instead of grey. Happy new year ;-)
LOL yes ofcourse. And yes, the weather was a lot better today. I had almost forgotten skies are supposed to be blue instead of grey. Happy new year ;-)
emogirl TPF Noob! Joined Nov 22, 2006 Messages 621 Reaction score 0 Location Lindsay, Ontario Jan 2, 2007 #4 oh, great grab!!! maybe champagne hangovers are your thing!