What's new

First photo post.

jdunphy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Location
Burbank, CA
This is my first photo post in this forum. Critiques are most thoroughly encouraged and requested. I can't believe I've never seen this site before. It looks like a cool resource.

1.
2006_06_20_1.jpg


2.
2006_06_20_2.jpg


3.
2006_06_20_3.jpg


4.
2006_06_20_4.jpg


5.
2006_06_20_5.jpg


6.
2006_06_20_9.jpg


7.
2006_06_23_1.jpg


8.
2006_06_24_1.jpg
 
Hey JDunphy, ya got some nice ones there! 1, 2, 6 and 7 are my faves. I look forward to more of your posts
 
#7 is really something, all the other shots are great too but that one just stands out for me, good job!!! :)
 
1, 2, 4 and 7 are my favorites! I especially like the first one.
 
nice shots, welcome
 
Welcome to the board and I like your pics. BTW, what kind of camera do you use?
 
Thanks for the comments, everyone! :D

I'm using a Nikon D50. For the most part, I used the 50mm f1.8.
 
Welcome to TPF!

#5 and #6 are my faves.
 
great series... and welcome to tpf... :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom