Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Weston Super Mud ..oops Mare

My First Please Tell Me Whats Wrong If Any Looks Grainy:mrgreen:

IMG_0564thm.jpg

Image1.jpg

Full image at http://markrday.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/photo.htm

Was it handheld or tripod?

At first glance I would say a longer shutter and smaller aperture might have helped out a bit...but only if you had a tripod or a support of any kind.

Seems to lack a bit of something, but it is a great shot composition-wise.

But those are only my 2 cents and the latest conversion rates for newbies and people with crappy monitors at work means that my 2 cents are worth nothing. :D

:lol: your right ,,spot on ,,no tripod perhaps the grainy look IS slight blur ,,got one now a will retry in black and white ,,,and as for your pennies worth ,,,like me mum used to say always pick up a penny its a penny more than you had ,,,and as the say on tv every little helps :wink:

So you got yourself this new camera ... and do you also have some post processing software you can use? There always comes a CD with the camera, that should give you some means to tweak things a bit even later, like brightness and contrasts, colour saturation and such things.

This photo of Weston-super-mud ... erm -Mare :biglaugh: could do with a contrast boost.

Hey, I see you got yourself the 350D ... same camera as the one I have ... which - I find - always produces too bright, too little contrasted photos when shot in automatic mode. I tend to underexpose all my photos by one stop at least these days.

LaFoto do you think this typical instance for using RAW ,but i keeps pulling me away from learning the camera and back to the pc ,,maybe white balance or black and white maybe:thumbup:

I can't tell about shooting RAW because today (!) was the VERY FIRST DAY I ever shot a picture in RAW!
Ever since 22 December (which was my birthday and the day I got my 350D) I have so far only taken jpeg-pics, and I started out in all auto and worked myself towards fully manual, and now to RAW (I take my time in learning things and never read the manuals, cough-cough), so I cannot really say that this is a "typical RAW problem" ... it seems to be the camera's problem. But once you shoot fully manual, you can do a lot to get the photos right in the camera.

thanks for your help LaFoto i must admit im starting to hate that little green square,,i will process the original in cs2 later a post a few samples,,
:thumbup:

LaFoto said:
So you got yourself this new camera ... and do you also have some post processing software you can use? There always comes a CD with the camera, that should give you some means to tweak things a bit even later, like brightness and contrasts, colour saturation and such things.

This photo of Weston-super-mud ... erm -Mare :biglaugh: could do with a contrast boost.

Hey, I see you got yourself the 350D ... same camera as the one I have ... which - I find - always produces too bright, too little contrasted photos when shot in automatic mode. I tend to underexpose all my photos by one stop at least these days.

As for the underexpose coment i was going to say that until yesterday i matched my camera ,,monitor,,cs2,,and epson r340 all with the same colour profile and that problem has seem to have sorted its self ,,,from sRGB to AdobeRGB ..

Most reactions

Back