What's new

first pics

redneckdan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 23, 2005
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
Houghton, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I finally got some pics taken with my k1000. These are all with kodak 400sp. I just started using fuji 100 but I haven't gotten any developed yet. I've been using the stock pentax 50mm lens and a vivitar 100-300mm f5.8 zoom. please critique away.

muskadine_PHGA_kingsley.jpg


water_PHGA_kingsley.jpg

Hope3_PHGA_kingsley.jpg

Hope_PHGA_Bluffs.jpg

Hope5_PHGA_kingsley.jpg

Hope2_PHGA_kingsley.jpg
 
she's a good subject to shoot, except when she doesn't co/operate.
I was trying to do a silhoute of her on the hill top but she wouldn't stay put long enough.
Hope4_PHGA_kingsley.jpg
 
here is another one of my favorties. These pics are all scanned, the orginals are much better quality, no red lines or light diffraction from finger prints on the scanner glass.
30.jpg
 
this pic is of a german short hair pointer named Samson, Hope's predeccesor. He passed bout 5 years ago. I took this pic when I was 13, its still my favorite.

13.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom