First picture C&C please !

_Onlettinggo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was a quick picture I took while two of my friends were leaving my house to go to a late Halloween party. It was taken yesterday and I got my camera Thursday. I bought an Xsi and it was my first time ever trying photography. C&C please and thank you :)
11152_209627805882_501595882_4788160_4776099_n.jpg

Inst!nct

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Um, well composition wise it isnt bad at all, fun picture i would say, i'm not sure wether you cropped it or not, but i hope you did because then you can go back and "attach" back the part of the guy on the left's head thats chopped off. I do not think the lighting for the second one was great, and im not sure why hes included in the photo, maybe a faster shutter speed with the flash and smaller aperture would be best for the photo would be alot more interesting with a background not full with distractions.

OP
_Onlettinggo

_Onlettinggo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Okay thanks. I took this shot really fast because we were leaving my house, it's actually taken in my porch. So i didn't crop the person on the left(who is a girl btw:p haha) The person in the background is under a light so that would be why he is so lit up. Thanks for the comment:)

Provo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Ralphy all grown up LOL reminds me of the kid from a christmas story.
You'll shoot your eye out!

Inst!nct

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Okay thanks. I took this shot really fast because we were leaving my house, it's actually taken in my porch. So i didn't crop the person on the left(who is a girl btw:p haha) The person in the background is under a light so that would be why he is so lit up. Thanks for the comment:)
Right right about the light, i knew that but still wish it wasn't so bright in the back there, and wtf that's a girl?

Most reactions

New Topics