What's new

Memorial, Deer Traces, New Lens

Ysarex97 91

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had been carrying my APS-C Fuji on walks but after an hour I started to feel it in my shoulder. So two months ago I bought my first M 4/3 sensor camera a little Olympus Pen (less than 1/2 the weight of the Fuji w/lens). I've really been enjoying that camera and no shoulder pain. The standard lens I got with it is the Olympus 14-42mm pancake -- very good but every so often I'd like a bit wider than 14mm so I started watching and yesterday the 10mm f/2.8 Rokinon I found at MPB ($100.00) arrived. I wish it were smaller but I'm very impressed with it's performance.

This morning I took it on my walk at Jefferson Barracks Park. Grabbed a snap of one of the memorials and some deer traces through the honeysuckle (park is overrun with both). Oly Pen E-PL5 w/Rokinon 10mm f/2.8

battle-bulge.webp


deer-trace1.webp


deer-trace2.webp


workers-house.webp
 
Another nice series. All for high quality compacts. Have a look at that gorgeous Sigma BF in the articles I posted today.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom