What's new

First picture post

inishowen

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
donegal ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi folks just signed up so I thought I would post one of my recent shots
This was taken yesterday in Tremone bay Co Donegal Ireland
3233968382_3220df1aa5_o.jpg
 
Hi, welcome to the forum :thumbup:

Great shot, really like the road leading you all the way through the picture
 
You have a good eye and some good instincts about when to capture the moment.
It looks like you took this hand held. Get your self a good tripod.
Also try not to use the saturation button so much. The colors are nice but look at bit over done.
 
great shot! I wish I had nice landscapes in my area like this to photograph.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom