First post- Flowering Tree Buds

pinecone81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took this picture a few months ago at a local park. I have been playing with the colors and crop to get the picture looking better. Any critique is appreciated. I am trying to figure out what direction I want to go with my photography. If needed I can also upload the original picture as well. Thank you in advance.
img_2239-jpg.133054

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

It's a pretty shot, I like it. Since you asked - I do think it could be improved by cloning out or blurring the distracting branch that's in focus top left and that one without any buds middle left (clone out or blend it in a bit with the background). I agree with itsjustbreality that you may want to crop a bit on the left as well.

Hi, the object I like a lot. For me, it is sadly a but too much in the center.

For. The editing I would, as already mentioned position the main subject ok one of the corners (goldener Schnitt). I would prefer it more on the left down bottom. Even if you have to cut a bit away maybe.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
If you would cut it away, so that the main flowers are in the bottom left corner, the wood would build the so called baroque line (diagonal) and would help the whole composition a lot. As far as I can tell. Without having the original.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back