First post for me, Key West

eas_photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First time poster! Just got back from Key West, and wanted some feedback on a couple photos.

IMG_1644.JPG

IMG_1330.JPG

Really nice shots!

the first one could have used another angle a little bit to the right to fill the frame. the exposure is perfect. maybe make the clouds and sky pop in post.

If you shot at a lower shutterspeed to get a sharp image of the trees on the pier and then merged it with the second one you would get a really nice contrast with pure black and warm light from the sun.

That's just an idea how this could've been done in another way. love the shot as it is but you can always get picky.

Keep shooting i like what i see!

Welcome to the forum. I've enjoyed my time here and i'm sure you will as well.

HELLO.
Hmm, there's no snow ?

I'm not the biggest fan of snow, so 80 degree weather in December was perfect for me

Really nice shots!

the first one could have used another angle a little bit to the right to fill the frame. the exposure is perfect. maybe make the clouds and sky pop in post.

If you shot at a lower shutterspeed to get a sharp image of the trees on the pier and then merged it with the second one you would get a really nice contrast with pure black and warm light from the sun.

That's just an idea how this could've been done in another way. love the shot as it is but you can always get picky.

Keep shooting i like what i see!

Welcome to the forum. I've enjoyed my time here and i'm sure you will as well.

Thanks for the input! I think I actually took a picture of that palm tree that is more to the right. I'll look to see if I have it and post it up.

That shot is more appealing in my eyes. the leaves in the top left corner of the first photo was distracting if you ask me.

Most reactions

Back