What's new

First post for me!

joyride

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 21, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
0
Location
Kalamazoo
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i am very new to Photo (only had one beginnner class, but am already hooked!) The only thing we did is basic B&W and darkroom techniques. One question i have is, how can i make my 8 X 10 prints into a good digital form? As you can probably tell, I just used a not so good digital cam and brightened them a little with PS. I was getting some glare (especially in the lower right corners) so please ignore that. I am looking into getting a good digital, maybe a rebel XT or a D50. All these were shot with my rebel 2000.

Anyway, let me know what you think about these pier shots
pier4.jpg

pier2.jpg

pier1.jpg

pier3.jpg
 
very cool shot! Photography is always a great way to kill time, and always so much to learn, Hope you have fun with it, and plz keep posting here..

A scanner is all I can suggest, but I don't have much experiance converting myself, as I have been shooting digital for 5 years.
 
definatly a scanner, for most of the digital SLRs you can get a copy atttachment, a sort of lense that you can put negatives or slides in to make copies, much cheaper than a film scanner and as the resolution is the same as your current camera it should work out pretty well.

Very nice pics btw and welcome from another newbie

tim
 
Very nice perspective and tones. Welcome from yet another noob.

I LOVE me D50----recommended.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom