Hallo and welcome to ThePhotoForum, Nightfall.
So this is your very first post! And you are brave enough to post right into the Critique Forum. But I think you never quite too the time to read through the guidelines to this forum, which say you have to ask for some very clearly defined, specific critique on your photos. General comments such as "nice first attempt" or "too dark" are too general. You will get such comments/critique (yes, also critique) in the General Gallery, which is why I shall move this thread over there now. More people will see your photos there, too.
The two that show up for me (1 and 3) are too dark.
For nighttime photography I'd suggest you first try it when it is still dusk and you still get some colour and light in the sky. It will be night all right for your camera then, too. But the shadows still get some better definition.
Then I suggest you only try your hands at nighttime photos with the camera on a tripod. Set the self-timer to 2 seconds. So by the time the camera takes the picture, your hands are well away from it and cannot give the photo camera shake upon pushing the button.
The Powershots don't deal well with upping the ISO. Stay with the 50 ISO and you'll get the best results. My newest experiments have shown me that working with long exposure times and the smallest possible aperture (with my Powershot that is f8 ) gives you the best results.
I'm looking forward to hearing some more about you in the Welcome and Introductions Forum and to seeing more of your photos!
