What's new

First post, Night photo, C&C

RyanMahe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been shooting for about 6 months now. Now that its the new year though Im trying to get out alot more often. This is one of a few pictures I took tonight. So please any advice you could give me to improve is appreciated. :)

roadlightssm.jpg
 
I like it. The curve in the road leads you in to the little bit of light left in the sky. One thin might make better though is cropping out some of the black sky. Seems like a lot of dead space.
 
Nice pic, though I agree with the above comment about cropping out some of the dead space at the top. Composition is nice otherwise.
 
I kinda like the dead space.
It adds a feeling of insignificance.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom