What's new

First Post..Please tell me what and edit if you think it needs

pborgbarthet

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2007
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Location
Malta, Europe
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my first image post. Hope the image size is ok.

Please crit and edit if need be.

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • $Bow Player tpf.webp
    $Bow Player tpf.webp
    71 KB · Views: 101
There are a few big problems here.

1) It's very over-exposed
2) It's out of focus
3) You cut off his feet
4) I have no idea what he's doing.
 
Sorry bout posting this shot twice.. first time posting :meh:

Next time i'll post once only :wink:
 
he is playing the saw right? I think the picture is a good idea. I agree with maxbloom. But I think you are headed in the right direction with this photo. Makes me wish I was there to hear him play the saw... must have been lots of fun! BTW... welcome to the Forum!!
 
Yeah, good idea, but the image isn't sharp at all.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom