First post with new camera!

bantor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
jrcreations.bravehost.com
Well I have taken a very large sum of pictures since my recent purchase of a Nikon D50, and well to be honest only a few turned out well enough that I want to share them, so here there are. ( the Last one is not a Landscape but I figured since 2 out of 3 were It was best to put them all here).

1. My first attempt at the oh so common blured water on rocks. Cliche I know but it must be done.
Wateronrocks.jpg

2. Just some random trees.
tree.jpg

3. The pawn from my very stylish and oh so cool Harry Potter Wizard Chess set. Oh ya.
Thepawn.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I like them all! the first one is really nice with the green allegy and ice, its sometimes hard to get color in winter. and the second reminds me of times i lay on the ground an contemplate things...and stair at the branches above me...nice contrast. the last is well done also, im just not a Harry Potter fan...

The effect done on the last is nice! I like that a lot.
And cliché or not cliché is not the question when it comes to finally getting the long-wanted rushing water photos! Well done!
With trees that bare I would no longer contemplate lying and the ground and dreaming into the sky for I would probably freeze my a-- ...erm: freeze to death ... but I still like this a lot --- in this one, the branches and twigs are not so very different from some close-ups of heavily veined leaves, I think.

nice shots, i agree with lafoto, cliche or not i like the first one, and i like the zooming effect on the last one. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back