What's new

first post

ewct2002

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
lemme know what you think, c&c appriciated
4316836146_f82f2c5372_b.jpg

4316782594_acd248927f_b.jpg
[/IMG]



all images registered to m.gari
 
Welcome to the forum.

I love the sunset image. I would suggest copping off the bottom, so that it only includes a little of the dark foreground. It's actually too big to fit on my screen all at once (make your pics smaller next time ;)) so when I scroll my window so that it's cut off just a little below where the people feet might be, it look much better that the whole image, IMO.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom