What's new

First post....

S.B.Productions

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 24, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
$image-3110351764.webp S.B.Productions
 
Last edited:
considering that this is your first post, I have to ask you: Are you looking for some critique?
 
Just discovered this site... Trying to see how everything works... :)~ S.B.Productions
 
You might want to choose an edit preference for your profile - My Photos Are OK to Edit or My Photos Are Not OK to Edit

The light quality is OK, but I'm not liking the light direction. For me the Sun is to high in the sky

I would suggest re-shooting that scene during the 'golden hours' - the hour after sunrise or the hour before sunset.

An issue with wide angle lenses and architecture is a wide angle lens often has a lot of 'field curvature' and 'tilts' verticals.
Angling the camera up introduces what is known as 'keystone distortion' which adds even more 'tilt'.

Field curvature and keystoning can be addressed post process with - Perspective control - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Other post process editing I would recommend would be to increase the image 'presence' - add some mid-tone contrast (clarity) and some vibrance.
I would also dodge (make lighter) the under side of the roof and the harsh shadow under the stairs.
I would probably also clone over the shadow on the palm tree that intersects the left rear corner of the roof.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom