What's new

First posts from a newbie - grateful for any constructive criticism.

To me they look somewhat over processed. There is soem hard core HDR going on with some of them, and as such they can lose shape and texture as the shadows don't look real in the funfair shot. I've been to San Francisco a few times and that is a great venue for shooting on a sunny day. Perhaps it's just me I don't like the cartoonised version of HDR. I use some HDR myself sometimes but generally use it to get the dynamic rnge my camera can't so maybe I'm being a little old fashioned
 
Ditto this ^^^^ - even the thumbnails hurt my eyes!
 
You'll get more response if you post them directly. There is a sticky post somewhere with detailed explanation. Bottom line, get a photobucket or flickr account.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom