What's new

First print scans (7 pix)

That first photo caught my attention immediately. So much to see in that one. Although it is of the same building as also the second one, I feel the first offers ever so much more to look at.

The DOF chosen for the flower and the paper on the sofa (5) is nice and is giving me ideas for what to also try out with my dad's old Leica...

And I really dig the light in the last photo! Very nice. DOF helps it, too. They look so happy, so relaxed, and it still shows that also the person in the background is smiling. I really like this image of "Gemütlichkeit" ;).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom