I really like the feel of this pic. I think the bottom is a little too dark, especially since you some interesting shadows going on down there. I also like how it has a miniture feel to it (or is that just me?)
I really like this pic. I like the balance and comp. The only issues I have with it are I don't like the stuff on the rt side (except maybe the remote control). I would also like to see it with more contrast. I'm a digi kinda guy, so I would have no prob putting this pic into PS and playing with it, but I'm assuming you can't do that and can only play in the darkroom?
I have several like this, and I don't really like any of them...sorry to say, this one doesn't do anything for me.
I feel like this one could stand for a bit of a CCW rotation...it seems to be leaning, and believe me, I'm the king of what has become known as the Jo Cose Tilt. Also, a little bumping of the contrast on the upper right, and lowering it on the lower left.
I like this pic. Again, my biggest complaint is that I think it needs more contrast.
I think that this is your weakest of the group. The angle is odd for some reason (I can't quite put my finger on why, though, sorry) and I find it very dark...you lose interest before you get to the spire. There is nothing that leads me from the bottom to the top.
I like this shot. Perhaps a tighter crop on the monk, and again, boosting the contrast, but I don't think it's snapshotish at all.
Good job, and I look forward to seeing more.