Christina TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 947 Reaction score 0 Location jacksonville, fl Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 5, 2007 #1 on color selection. any thoughts.
Christina TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 947 Reaction score 0 Location jacksonville, fl Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 5, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 nada?
nealjpage multi format master in a film geek package Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,479 Reaction score 1 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 6, 2007 #3 I guess I didn't realize it was selective coloring....Now that I look at it again, it's clearer to me. I'm not a big fan of selective coloring myself.
I guess I didn't realize it was selective coloring....Now that I look at it again, it's clearer to me. I'm not a big fan of selective coloring myself.
C Crobo TPF Noob! Joined Jun 4, 2007 Messages 83 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 6, 2007 #4 eh, there isnt enough contrast in the background to really tell it is sleectively colored, and the color isnt saturated enough, reselect the color portion and bump up the saturation and see if you like that better,
eh, there isnt enough contrast in the background to really tell it is sleectively colored, and the color isnt saturated enough, reselect the color portion and bump up the saturation and see if you like that better,