What's new

First roll of film, and I'm quite happy with it!

WOW Joe! I am totally impressed! I am soooo glad you like the camera!!! You put it to much better use than I ever did and I am so pleased that you are happy with it!
All of these are phenominal, but #'s 1, 3, and 11 stand out so much to me - I love them!
 
the one without the sig actually looks the best to me, nice lines with the white squares..!!
 
These are great. #13 stands out for me - the artists all seem to be wearing shirts and ties, and if it weren't for the modern cars in the background it could have been 1956, not 2006. #12 also has a timeless quality.

Thomsk
 
Amazing Series. 3 and 7 really standout for me.
 
really good photos there! :thumbup:


i wish my film results turned out like that...., oh well i have two rolls of ilford for the easter holidays..
 
Wow. Very cool series. Difficult to pick a fav. I think 1, 3, 6, 9 and 13 stand out for me. Good stuff :thumbup:
 
Nice Joe! Great series...can't believe you've been suckered into film though :lol:
 
i like them all, but #1 is my fav of favs!
great series!
 
noname said:
Nice Joe! Great series...can't believe you've been suckered into film though :lol:
:lol: yeah...I've turned to the dark side...watch out, or I'll turn to the darkroom side! :-P
 
some excellent work here joe...nice DOF on 3, 4 and 9 :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom