What's new

First self portrait with 5D3 and 24-70mm f/2.8 II, What do you think?

dorian7

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2012
Messages
89
Reaction score
8
Location
Portland, OR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I worked hard on making sure the backdrop was out of focus and that the lighting was ideal. I am pretty pleased with how sharp the image turned out. What do you think? $selfportrait.webp
 
I think the dude could have combed his hair.
 
Lighting looks kind of flat.
 
No red eye, great shot.
 
Damn you man--you STOLE MY STYLE!!!!!!! Your work looks very derivative of MY summer vacation shots!!!
$139666884.IYX1lJhK.SSFailBoat.psd.webp

I'm gunnin' for you, you sneaky bass-toddler!
 
Sorry but you were too close because you can clearly see that you are looking cross-eyed into the camera. Other than that, you did good.
 
I wonder if this same composition would've looked more dramatic with just window light, plus a B&W conversion.
 
I think that's probably one of the best self portraits I've ever seen. Haha!
 
uh, you totally chopped off the limbs with the crop.
 
I want to know how you made the neck look so long...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom