Bigpopa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here we go ...................

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

i just saw that I think it is the cap the gun is sittin on........

The first shot your white balance is off. The white is REALLY pink. The second shot is better by far but still off a little bit. I did a quick levels adjustment just selected the white of your back ground and here are the results. Gah flickr is taking forever to upload I will post it in just a minute.

yeah im still learnin but that does look alot better I had my white balance set at Daylight-flourecent. I am using 6500k daylight flourecent bulbs.

Here is a couple more........they look better if you make them full size.

Impala.jpg

WCC3.jpg

WCC2.jpg

interesting question... why was your first post of a gun? (i have nothing against them, just interested as to why)

interesting question... why was your first post of a gun? (i have nothing against them, just interested as to why)

it was there and i am a gun enthusiast...............

IMO lightboxes are good for one thing:

ebay.

It's quick, dirty, yet not professional enough to look like it's an image pulled off of Google.

You should probably look into an aftermarket safety. I'm surprised that Taurus didn't put something with a little more surface area on there from the factory. Also, that rather deep-looking scratch in the bluing on the underside of the slide isn't encouraging; you might want to have it looked at by a good 1911 smith, and consider having the whole thing slicked up and refinished.

As for the picture quality, I think that's been covered pretty well.

Most reactions

Back