What's new

First shot - Our Pitbull

Hollywoodgt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 4, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
New Lenox,Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0100.jpg
 
That's weird I posted it in Photobucket and it shows up for me? To new at this to figure this one out
 
I see the pic very pretty puppy! I have the same camera! How are you doing with it? I have so much to learn lol
 
Well actually I'm reading more than I'm shooting. At the ripe age of 52 it takes a little longer to suck up all the knowledge you need. I've aquired a few lens and the 50 ef1.8 makes a huge difference in what you can do. It's still cloudy and cold in Chicago, so not the best for pictures in my opinion. I love the camera and glad I bought it. I just ordered a new 70 200mm ef2.8L IS II I'm excited about getting that one. Going to see if maybe I can do some stuff with the dogs and also maybe some portrait practice with my wife.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom