What's new

First shot with new hot lights.

JasonLambert

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 16, 2010
Messages
737
Reaction score
14
Location
Hermitage, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I went out and bought my first set of lights and this was the result of my first shoot... I used 1/2" PVC to make a holder for the backdrop. It cost me a little over $7 and was a bit cheaper than the $120 price tag on the one at the store.

4791311262_a50d212252_b.jpg
 
Is that you holding the camera? lol. Little under exposed I think.
 
Yep... Sure is! lol... It is under exposed... Well crap!

lol... And my hair isn't done... I didn't shave... And my shirts inside out!

lol
 
I would say have your subject smiling:lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom