What's new

First shots at close-ups

jacsul

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
136
Reaction score
7
Location
Earth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took my daughter to the American Musuem of Natural History, "The Butterfly Conservatory"
was one of the exhibits showing. Great time, and I got a chance to try some close-up shots.
Jack.
butterfly.jpg

P2202268.jpg

elements.jpg

P2202269.jpg
 
All are really good. I especially liked #4. IMO the upper portion of the wings on #3 seems slightly over exposed. Otherwise really good.
 
Very nice. 1 & 4 are good photos. I like the probiscus extended in photo1 and rolled up in photo4.

How long did it take you to find your daughter after focusing so hard to take the photos? ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom