What's new

First shots C&C

I agree with what everyone is saying here but I do kind of like #1. To me it is just a neat shot. Maybe follow the above advice and come back and shoot it again.

Michael
 
Thanks Mike.

I was wondering what a good flash would be...im willing to spend up to 200...i found an SB400 that was 125 but it was out of stock...would that be a good flash to get?
 
Yes that is a good on camera flash! If the D3000 can be a commander then I would say get the SB600 but that is 250 ish
 
Yea i saw the SB600 and thats out of my price range...so ill be looking around for a SB400...thanks jeffro
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom