What's new

First shots with 80-320mm telephoto

xs400

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
266
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco Bay Area
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last week, I picked up a used Pentax-FA 80-320mm. Let's just say I got a very good price on this lens. I went to a local park during my lunch to try a few shots. Seems to work well on my Pentax K100D, and I am happy with the lens. This long telephoto lens is a lot of fun.

Here are a few shots from the park. With one exception, these shots are uncropped.

180mm, 1/500, f/8, iso 400
shot1.jpg


240mm, 1/125, f/8, iso400
shot2.jpg


320mm, 1/180, f/8, iso400 - cropped a little
shot4.jpg


320mm, 1/180, f/5.6, iso400
shot3.jpg
 
Top notch:thumbup: Work like this makes me wanna go back to film. The color is WONDERFULL.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom