What's new

San Diego Cityscape shot from Coronado

gryffinwings

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
553
Reaction score
48
Location
San Diego, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I took this recently, this is the City of San Diego shot from Bayview Park on Coronado Island, thought I would get a critique/feedback on this particular photo. This is the final edit of the this particular photo.

Camera: Nikon D7100
Lens: Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
Focal Length: 16mm
Shutter Speed: 1/320
F-Stop: f/8
ISO: 100
 

Attachments

  • 29AUG2022 - San Diego from Bayview Park.webp
    29AUG2022 - San Diego from Bayview Park.webp
    158.3 KB · Views: 106
I'd try to adjust the wide-angle distortion, getting the buildings straight. I know Lightroom has a lens correction function with profiles for the newer and most popular lenses. This would be a nice subject for a multi-shot panorama.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom