First Shots With New Camera

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Our cameras showed up last night but unfortunately they arrived after dark. I didnt have a chance to take it out and get some shots (I really didnt want to start out at night) so I took a few junk shots around the house then left this morning to see what I could do. Its a crappy day and I really got nothing back that I was 100% impressed with...but its a start.

3-17-2006_10-15-29_AM_0053.jpg

3-17-2006_9-28-59_AM_0027.jpg

3-17-2006_9-13-13_AM_0014.jpg

3-17-2006_9-49-13_AM_0034.jpg

Thanks for looking....

OP
Soul Rebel

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Its a Panasonic Lumix LZ2. Its just a point and shoot but the thing has 6x zoom and so far I am loving the pictures. Its got the image stabilization and a ton of great settings so it makes my job much easier.

The only thing I dont like is it doesnt have a viewfinder, which is odd because I never used it. Its just weird not having it there.

Overall I am happy. At this point I think I am going to stick with this instead of the film for awhile.

n2photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Nice pictures!
Congrats on your new camera!!!

Hope to see more pics!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
:hug:: for that first photo here.
If you know me a little by now, you will know what the :hug:: are for, hm?

slickhare

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
nice shots! and grats on the new cam :thumbup: hope you enjoy it!

OP
Soul Rebel

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I spent the day driving 45 minutes to the next town over taking shots. I had planned on hitting downtown then up to the old military bunkers but I just could not bring myself to leave downtown. It was amazing.

Ill try and get something up soon. To cap off my wonderful night with my new camera I arrived home to discover that I would have to reformat and reinstall Windows on my laptop. Fortunately I had backups. I am still not finished and its 1:57 AM. :(

OP
Soul Rebel

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took almost 150 shots tonight but these are the 3 that jump out at me right now. I am sure I will post some more later on.

P1000172.jpg

P1000169.jpg

P1000103.jpg

Thanks for looking...

OP
Soul Rebel

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks.

I would really like to get some more shots of that building in the second shot of my first post. Its our federal building though and when I was taking those shots I was afraid that somehow they would consider me a homeland security risk for quickly pulling pulling over and walking up and down the sidewalk taking photos of the federal building from every angle. :lmao:

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics