First shots with the Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 and first impressions...

aw man, once you edit the photo and save the replacement, it changes the link. I put text on all the photos that said easyphototoday.com stole them. bummer.

and the pictures are still up in that thread! what the heck man!

Wow, some ballsy thieves. I figured the would just refer to YOUR stored photos and their current locations, but it would seem like they have actually well and truly "lifted" your original work and are hosting it themselves, on another server.

As you found out earlier with the European skiing area photos, the information found in tags on Flickr allows image thieves to search, locate, and then rip-off images with wonderful efficiency.

I would have expected more from a photography site that spells "Galeries" with one "l" on their navigation bar.

Unbelievable. That's frustrating seeing them steal your stuff! Just this morning, I was thinking about other photogs with online presence and if there is any concern over not just photo and content theft, but identiity theft.

Sent an abuse complaint to [email protected] regarding the copyright infringement.
Tell them this site with link to this thread and then the offensive site with link that hosted in their network. And ask them to take action to remove the copyrighted material from their network since you did not authorized them to do so.

Where did the pictures go? Its says they have been removed?

Anyway, I just got a Tokina 16-50mm F/2.8 and its quickly become my favorite lens. I had the 12-24 Tokina also but figured I probably won't miss the extra 4mm and this ones faster, so I sold that. I considered the Tamron which is why I was curious to see the pics.

Most reactions

Back