What's new

First Shots

Bynx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 8, 2008
Messages
2,801
Reaction score
365
Location
Just outside Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out today to get some prints made. Since I had to wait I took my camera with me to take some pics with my new lens -- Sigma 10-20 f4-5.6 The first pic is the inside of the photo shop. The second is a pub owned by friends of mine.

mll4hs.jpg


25a1yxu.jpg
 
I can't decide if I like the foreground of the second or not. *ponders how a crop of this would look*. I do like the clarity you've captured. Oh, and thanks a lot. Now I have an insatiable craving for some good Irish food. Mmmmmm!
 
Have fun with that lens--I've heard great things about it! Maybe it's me, but the second image doesn't look entirely straightened?
 
Have fun with that lens--I've heard great things about it! Maybe it's me, but the second image doesn't look entirely straightened?

I think it could be because he is not standing right in front of it, but at an angle...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5
If I stood right in the middle my reflection was shown in the glass of the doors. So I moved to the right just enough to stay out of view.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom