What's new

First Stab at Split Tone CC

sactown024

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
658
Reaction score
29
Location
New Hampshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just trying split tone in lightroom, I have been watching youtube vids on it quite a bit. This was done with a yellow highlight and a red shadow, added contrast and clarity.

CC please



IMG_6691.jpg
 
That looks much better than what I thought when I saw the title of this thread.. Well done, must say.
 
I'd like to see what you can do with it on a portrait!
 
Does anyone actually use the fully saturated colors of split toning, this was done at the very bottom of the color saturation, you can really go over the top i must say.

I think I shall go here tomorrow for pancakes, scrumptious!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom