What's new

250517 Toronto Jane and Wilson Religious Speakers 01

VidThreeNorth

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 21, 2016
Messages
1,614
Reaction score
506
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Around Toronto, there are groups of people who do various public presentations. This is a religious based group. Others are performers. I have no idea how many there are. I think that the police department keeps track of those who present themselves in public on a regular basis. I think "busking" is a licensed activity. I don't know if this presentation would be considered "busking".

NOTE: I did ask for permission before I made this recording, though since this was a group, I am not sure of the position of the person I asked. At any rate, I do not expect anyone will mind this post. I do expect to see this group again and I do intend to tell them where to find this file. I do expect they will be pleased overall by what I have done.

The camera was my Lumix GF3 with my Yongnuo 42.5mm F1.7 lens. I had difficulty making the recording because the camera does not have a flip screen and it was hard to tell what I was doing. I believe that my exposure was probably EV=0, but I might have made a mistake. I do feel the exposure was a bit dark, but that might have been caused by the white clothes.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom