First time back in a long time

jlawson47

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello!
I actually got started in here in 2007. I learned so much, grew tons and went on to shoot a lot of sessions and weddings. In 2017 I shot my "last" wedding and decided to walk away from booking a bunch of sessions. I have still shot sessions since then, but mostly for Church family and my own family and close friends. I shot my first wedding (since "quitting")on 10/5 for a church friends daughter. My confidence was a little shaken as I hadn't had to think quickly on my feet since 10/2017. It was under a tent and very poorly lit.
Anyway, I'm back to see if I can learn some new things, techniques, update my knowledge on new equipment..etc.

Thanks for reading.
DSC_5647%20c-M.jpg

This is my daughter and her soon to be husband that I photographed a couple of months ago.

Glad you're back! I remember you (if I'm thinking of the right person) but wouldn't expect you'd have a kid old enough to be getting married!!

Glad you're back! I remember you (if I'm thinking of the right person) but wouldn't expect you'd have a kid old enough to be getting married!!
She’s 24 now and the baby that I most often used to practice on will be 15!

Hi welcome. I have not been here long enough to have met before.

Most reactions

Back