What's new

First time back in a WHILE...

sobi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Location
FL......AKA, gods waiting room.
Just thought I would share... I finally decided to start snapping a few shots again. Here is the first of a many to come in a NYC series. Feel free to add input/critique.

1.
Bridge_and_plaque.jpg



2.
Dead_End.jpg



3.
plastic_city.jpg



4.
Dont_Stop.jpg



5.
Stimulus.jpg



6.
Im_SPEAKING.jpg



7.
Down_the_Street.jpg



8.
lost_memories.jpg
 
A very nice series. #3 is my hands-down favorite. I really like the effects in #s 4 and 5 as well. 6 is just a little too blue for my taste, and 8 a little strong in the highlights, but all really good!

Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary.

~John
 
#3 & 4 are my favorites. Looking forward to seeing more shots.
 
I like 3 and 4 too!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom