What's new

First time here. Mountainside and highwaters.

Stephen.C

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 9, 2010
Messages
434
Reaction score
8
Location
Boston MA/Columbus OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello! First time posting photos here, and thought that i'd post two of my favorite photos from a recent hike. please comment on what you think. Im new to the forums, and if you would like to get to know me, I put a post in the Welcome Section.
First here is "Mountainside."
DSC_1200.jpg

Second here is "highwaters" It was edited on Paint.net to get out a sunglare.
DSC_1192SGEDIT.jpg

Tell me what you think! Both photos were taken with a Tamron 10-24mm on a D3000
Thanks
 
hey man, welcome! 16 years old...thats awesome. I like your second one the best. Thats just my opinion though...I'm still pretty new to all of this
 
hey man, welcome! 16 years old...thats awesome. I like your second one the best. Thats just my opinion though...I'm still pretty new to all of this

Thank you very much! Yeah 16, I like the fact that photography is for the majority done by people around my age or older. Something that can never be grown out of.
 
2nd one.. all the grass pointing the same direction made it look like the photo is distorted or something. But I dont thing there is something wrong with the picture. Just an illusion lol. Keep up the good work and keep shooting.
 
It was extremely windy where I was, a little over 5000 ft elevation and very exposed. In New England 5000 feet is close to the max ;)
Thank you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom