What's new

First Time Member and Poster.

the rookie

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
michigan
Hello all,

I am new to all of this, and I really want to buy the best printer for 4x6 prints that I can print quickly for sale. I did an event (1st one ever too) and I had an Epson Photo Mate Charm printer. Well let's just say it was a disaster. The Green screen prints were great but the customer service (slow print speed) was very bad. If anyone share with me what type of printer that you would suggest (and your experiences) with your printers that would be great. I would like something that prints just as fast as a photo booth does, or like the kind at a Walgreen, and it has to be portable and compatible with a Mac. or both Mac and PCs

Thanks,
The Rookie,
 
IN general, the photo-booths you see in Walgreens and such are dye-sub type printers:

Dye-sublimation printer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The most popular of them was/is the Kodak Professional Dye Sub printers (low end model was 1400? if I recall) . I'm not sure if they are still making them and using them for photobooths.... my info is a bit dated. It should get you a starting point for research.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom