What's new

First time out with new digital... opinions?

CynthiaM

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 25, 2013
Messages
24
Reaction score
6
Location
Fort Worth, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, so I haven't held a decent camera in years, and just bought a T3i and a few lenses for Christmas. These are a few I liked. Not loved, but liked. Opinions? I don't remember any of the settings, I was just fooling around. Yeah, need to keep better records....

Nothing has been shopped, just cropped.

xelegantgull_zpsfcce8afa.jpg


scaup_zpsb151c939.jpg


leaf3_zps98950709.jpg
 
I like the one of the seagull the most. By the way...digital images have shooting data, called EXIF data, that "rides with them"...so it's not too necessary to keep track of the data. Enjoy the new set-up Cynthia!!!!
 
Learn something new every day... I'll find time for it all, in between work and school 4 nights a week!
 
My EXIF reader gets nothing on these. Not the best, but it was free.
 
As a noob and apparently not well versed in post production work, shooting techniques, composition, etc., you might want to reconsider allowing your images to be edited. There is a lot to learn with digital which in many cases is far easier to show than it is to tell. It is always your call, but I've been at digital for quite some time and I learn new tricks or see new perspectives on my work all the time by other's interpretations. Just a thought.
 
Ok, I'll do that... off to make the change now! Thanks! :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom