first time posting my own pictures

talula

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First few are from a carnival, the others are from photoshoots with friends.

Constructive criticism welcome.

And if I post something the wrong way, just let me know so I do it correctly next time.

Thanks in advance!!!

bg.jpg

DSC01163.jpg

DSC00809.jpg

3736338247_2d886a8e5c.jpg

3736341147_725f8f2cd3.jpg

I would appreciate c&c if anyone has anything...
I am trying to improve my skills.
Thank you!

I would appreciate c&c if anyone has anything...

With my limited experience, here goes ...

Picture #1 - Not bad, interesting effect. I would maybe clone out the houses on the right .. .well maybe not the houses but definitely the spiky things whatever they are. I would also be careful not to cut of the top of the ferris wheel.

Picture #2 - to be brutally honest - I don't see anything interesting about it, I'd bin it if it was mine.

Picture #3 - it would be much better if you and the subject moved one step forward (her step backwards) to avoid the post that holds the fence. The fence and its angle are cool I would also clean up the background a little, that power pole for example and the tip of the fence just above her forehead.

Picture #4 - it's an excellent one, except I'd keep it straight, the falling water doesn't look so natural going at that angle. But never the less probably the best of the lot.

Picture #5 - You cut the spiral (or whatever the big metal thing is) at the very bottom of the picture, if you have cropped the image you may want to redo it but allow just a few extra pixels at the bottom. Alternatively getting closer to the subject might be a way to go.

His shirt looks a touch overexposed, so stepping down about 1-2 thirds might be a way to go.

I hope this helps.

Most reactions

Back