Photos OK to edit
First time posting.
Advise please
Novcomp018_2.jpg

Novcomp027_2_2.jpg

SuttonPark027_2.jpg

SuttonPark012_2.jpg

hmmmm those are nice shots :)
I like the #1 because of the pathway and the reflection - it's peaceful.. could maybe use a bit more contrast in the background trees...
#2 i also really like, nice reflection and atmosphere
#3 and 4 i'm not too sure about... i want to like #4... and it IS nice... but i think it would be better if the bottom the trees weren't cropped out.. the ones in foreground.
otherwise, it's got some nice contrasts and depth to it :)

Overall, I would say one thing: for each shot, what was your subject?

As I look over the photos, each one has some nice scenery, but none of them have anything that catches my eye. There is no clear subject which my eye wants to rest on, so my eye just wanders around a bit and is left unsatisfied.

I think that you have some very beautiful locations (which could also be very beautiful in color), but you need to find something to shoot in those locations.

Just my 2 cents, value decreasing daily.

Nice shots, why did you only border the first one? My only complaint is that there is a lot of detail going on in these little jpegs. You should post up bigger versions so we can see those details. I think I might have pushed the lights and darks a little harder in post production, your last is the only one with a real white a black. 4 is a little busy for me, and in this case I would agree the photo really needs a subject. the others are good landscape shots though. Good work!

Deleted post

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back