What's new

first time shooting landscape

DimiBrckov

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$IMG_4077.webp
This was my first time taking landscape, please let me know what you think.

if you have any tips on how to take better shots let me know, I have a few more photos on my site LANDSCAPE | Dimi Brckov
 
What a cool place to shoot....I'm jealous. Did you try any slower shutter speeds?
 
I don't think slower shutter speeds would help any. The water is blurred nicely as is. However, the horizon is a bit tilted and the sky is completely bland. Perhaps try cropping all the way down to the water?
 
Nice shot. Agree about the horizon. As for the sky, you could try to recover it a bit using the graduated neutral density filter in lightroom.

Where is this?
 
Wasn't implying it would help, just was curious if he did or not. I like to see different things to see what too much or too little is. ;-)
 
I don't think slower shutter speeds would help any. The water is blurred nicely as is. However, the horizon is a bit tilted and the sky is completely bland. Perhaps try cropping all the way down to the water?
yeah the sky is blah compared to what's below it. It would have looked even nicer if the sky had more texture in it that day.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom