What's new

First time shooting night photography

JonathanElvester

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 12, 2012
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new to the DSLR world so bare with me.

$IMG_0893.webp$IMG_0897.webp$IMG_0910.webp$IMG_0936.webp$IMG_0950.webp
 
One big positive is that your white balance seems spot on in all five images – nothing to sneeze at considering it's your first time shooting at night. Exposure looks OK in general, although the candle looks a tad blown out, as do the street signs and light streaks. I can't detect any noise on any of the images (not at this size, at least), so you kept that under control too.

A very good first effort, I'd say.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom