What's new

First time shooting surfers. How did I do?

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit


p606523904-5.jpg


Nikon D7100
Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G VR1​
 
I find that to be a very amusing photo. Nice shootin'.
 
Thanks - complimentary fried clams and onion rings for my guests ...
Eat all you want.

p767616845-5.jpg
 
you did great... not sure about him though! ;)
 
Hahaha!! Very funny!! Is that a new yoga pose? Drowning Duck?
 
Thanks all! I managed to get a few good ones too. I'll post when I get around to processing them.
This one stood out for obvious reasons. ;)
 
Very amusing. That's what I like to do is shoot waves and surfing. I bodyboard. I would like to see what else you got. It's all about the angles and timing with surfing. Did you take sequenced shots? Looking forward to seeing your other shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom