What's new

First time: "studio" - "model" - "studio lights" (part 2)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Closer-up:

5.
Gnseliesel_05.jpg


6.
Gnseliesel_06.jpg

(Yes, the light is a little different, not so many shadows on her neck here)

7.
Gnseliesel_07.jpg


And the real portraits will follow in Part 3.
 
hmm, i like them all in a way.. sorry, cannot be more specific today ;)
 
Great work!

Photographing statues seems really hard because they're designed to be experienced and analysed (as opposed to some things, which are just viewed) from all the different angles in 3 dimensions.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Well, "statue" is a bit much for little "Liesel", she is a wooden figurine of about 9 inches in height ... and my "studio" (as I am explaining in part 1 of these posts) was an old black skirt, two desk lights, and on a couple of occasions a third light - that was all. I had great fun, though, when I saw how positioning the lights differently created different effects. :D

And Alex: can't wait for tomorrow when you CAN (so I hope) be more specific again ;) ;) ;).
 
I like #6 here. Good technique. I like your makeshift lighting studio. It did a good job.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom