What's new

First time with a DSLR. Need some advice.

RamJam

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Ottawa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got a second-hand E-510 a few days ago, and read up on ISO, Exposure, etc. I've always used a point a shoot, so im just playing with a lot of random settings for shots here. I tried out some stuff that was in the books, but it seems like im over exposing it all the time.:x Is there anyway to fix it? (I always feel like it looks good on the preview but when i stick it on the computer it looks el horrible :(

Thanks guys!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom