What's new

First Try at HDR

agompert

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
131
Reaction score
16
Location
Sierra Vista, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was my first try at HDR, tell me what you think about it. Anything I can do to improve it, etc.

The_Heavens_by_agompert.jpg
 
I would like to see a bigger version, and you might post in the HDR section
 
Interesting shot. I think I like it.:thumbup:
 
Seems almost supernatural. Excellent work.
 
Interesting shot. I think I like it.:thumbup:

what are your settings for taking a photo with your d80. i have the same camera. anytime i use photomatix, the images look grainy.
 
Wow that's a cool pic... it's either Armageddon, the Rapture, a UFO or something of the sort :lmao:
 
Great shot! Has a nice warm feel. might want to tone back the saturation and try to fix your white balance in PP.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom