First wedding to shoot

cszakolczai

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This was a wedding that I shot for my girlfriends cousin. I was not the main photographer but I had to do the wedding video and I decided to whip out the camera as well to see what I could come up with. Some of my still images will make there way into the movie as well just because I used crappy video camera's and I need something to make the movie worth it.

Bridesmaids
Weddingday3-1.jpg

My girlfriend... I had to do this shot twice so I could get the distortion I wanted.
weddingday14.jpg

Bride and Groom
weddingday24final.jpg

Bride and Father
weddingday30FinalBlackandwhite.jpg

Bride and Groom again
weddingday23croppedBWnewbackground.jpg

She's cool as hell, they got into the cake fight pretty well which was entertaining
weddingday43.jpg

Bride with 2 of her helpers...
weddingday45BW.jpg

Bride and father again...
weddingday29BW-1.jpg

And a little joke I did for the Groom, I know the quality of the picture is awful, I hit him with straight on flash almost and got a nice reflection from the wall but it was meant to be funny....
Weddingday2lessnoiseBWgameover.jpg

C&C as always please

Last edited:
First off, I love her wedding colors! So pretty.:D

On the pictures-
My favorite is definitely #2. Nice one.

On the b&w conversions, they're a bit too dark for me. With a little bit of editing to lighten them, I think some of them could be really good.

^ ya know, they all look so much brighter then i host them on photobucket and everything gets darkened to much

I'm gonna try and re host them quickly maybe brighten them up a lil more and compensate for photobucket

Most reactions

New Topics

Back